- I value your efforts.
- Thank you for your time.
- I value the effort you put into this.
- I value the effort you put forth.
- I appreciate you giving this some thought.
- Thank you for giving this top priority.
- I value the time you invested in this.
- Thank you for taking the initiative on this.
Can you achieve anything with hard work?
A person who works hard enough possesses discipline, dedication, and determination to achieve what he wants in life. Hard work is something that needs to be valued because people reward others who are eager to put in the effort to complete all tasks to achieve success in their lives.
How do you praise someone with a word?
100 compliments ready to deliver right this minute
- You're an awesome friend.
- You're a gift to those around you.
- You're a smart cookie.
- You are amazing!
- Your manners are impeccable.
- I enjoy your fashion.
- You laugh the funniest.
- Im grateful to you.
How do you appreciate someone through text?
Text Messages of Appreciation to Send to Friends
- You're my best friend.
- You're the best friend a person could ever have.
- I will always appreciate your friendship and thoughtfulness.
- Ill never be able to pay you back for your friendship.
- My life is so much more beautiful because of your friendship.
Using Your Words: What to Say to Someone You Appreciate
- I am so happy to have you in my life, you said.
- “I really appreciate everything you do for me and don't know what I would do without you!”
- “You're the best friend/partner/family member I could ever ask for.
- Our connection greatly improves my quality of life.